May 20th, Paris : The wheel of misfortune
On May 19 in the night, in the north of Paris, we took the opportunity of a night walk to piss some bourges [bourgeois] and collabo [collaborators] off. We took it out on their cars wheels:
- 11 4X4
- 18 luxus Berlines
- 4 cars GDF-SUEZ (that makes a profit of the prisons)
- 3 cars of La Poste ( that manages the bank accounts of the prisoners and denounces undocumented people to police)
- 1 ISS truck ( that makes profit of the Detention Center in Belgium)
- 1 bus of Veolia ( nuclear, High speed train…)
- 2 commercial vehicules of Orange ( that makes the prisoners work)
And to end, we punctured 10 commercials vehicules of the Paris Town.
Each time, several tyres have been punctured so as to clamp down these bastards.
Everyone can do it…
Several thorns in the tyre
< Indymedia Nantes, May 20th