In solidarity with the rebellious of the Vincennes retention center who will be in court on January 25th, 26th, 27th 2010, for burning their prison during a revolt in June 2008. Here is a very brief outline of the solidarity actions from September 2009 to January 2010.
- September 9th, Paris : Triple escape from the Vincennes retention centre.
- September 19th, Paris : Two ATMs of La Poste (a public french bank which denounces sans-papiers to the pigs) are set on fire in solidarity with the revolt of Vincennes.
- September 22th, Paris : 9th district’s Red Cross building : all windows are smashed with graffiti on the walls… « deports sans-papiers », « smash the collaborators »
-November 4th, Paris: High school attacked.
In the night of November 4th, the Theophile Gauthier high-shcool(49 charenton street, 12 district) is attacked. This action takes place in the anti-jail week against long sentences.
This ‚vocational‘ high-school specialized in the formation of prison guards and cops. Doors has been blocked with chains. The front has been covered of posters et several tags: “watch out!here are formed future cops” “the guard is watching you”, “devaste your cage” “rather poor and dissenter than cops or guards”…Mind you these schools are found in all the academies, and if we consider how quickly the marks of our visit were erased, it’s clear they don‘t want any advertising around their sinister activites. While some minors rot in jail, other learn to become cops or guards.
 high school that doesn‘t follow the ‚general‘ course; it is supposed to give you a job when going out of it.
- November 5th, Paris : Bouygues windows are smashed in the 15th district. The graffiti « builds prisons » is left behind.
- November 5th, Paris : One van and a truck of the ISS get their tires slashed. In solidarity with the struggle against the new retention center in Steenoekerzel, Belgium, where the ISS is working.
- November 14th, Paris : 10th district’s Red Cross building : « Red Cross collaborators » and « Fire to the retention centers » are painted on its outside surface. Also, the library of the french anarchist federation (wich made a flyer where they propose solutions to humanize prisons) receives a visit with these graffiti : « FA collaborators », « Dirty traitors » and « FA wants to humanize prisons, let it burn with them ». Excuses and claim, HERE.
-December 5th, Paris : Against migrants deportation, banks sabotaged. Communique.
„In Paris, in the night of Friday to Saturday December 5th, numerous automatic teller machines have been attacked on the 10, 11, 12, 13, 19 and 20 districts.
More than 60 automatic teller machines of the BNP bank and La Poste were damaged: some obstucted welding or blocked cards, and some other put out of harm’s way for several days with sulfuric acide.
On each screen a sticker precised: „out of order. This bank denounces sans-papiers to police. Let’s sabotage the deportation machine. Liberty for all. “
The deportation of sans-papiers is not only due to police but also to a whole machinery : from the job center adviser who controls them, to humanists people who manage the evictions, up to banks that regularely hand over their clients to pigs.
- December 7th, Lyon : ATM and windows of a BNP bank are destroyed against the deportation machine.
- December 9th, Paris:Banners hung denouncing the BNP and La Poste banks, which collaborate with the deportation machine : « Destruction of the Detention Centers », « Let’s sabotage the deportation machine », « Long life to the fires of revolt », « These banks denounce the sans-papiers. Down with the collaborators », « Solidarity with the rebellious of the Vincennes detention center ».
- December 10th, Paris : A bulldozer of an Eiffage (prison builders) building site is set fire to. You can still see its charred carcass on the building site of the tram at the level of porte Saint Mandé in Paris. In solidarity with the prisoners in struggle here and elsewhere and with those accused of the torching of the retention centre in Vincennes.
- December 12th, Paris : A walk in Belville, behind the banner “Freedom for all, with or without papers“. About 30 people stuck up posters during the walk, in the Belville, Menilmontant and Couronnes areas. Some tags are also left there on bank windows « they denounce sans-papiers »
- December 16th, Paris : Alain Derbesse’s architectural office, in 14th district, is attacked. Two fires are lit. This office has already built the Detention centres of Vivonne and le Havre. It also built the prison of Mans, a Police Central station and renovated a law court building. Claim for the action, HERE.
- December 21th, Paris : According to the corporate media, the government’s immigration office has a large number of doors and windows smashed. The tag « Fire to the retention centres » is left behind. They also mention an attack on the same office in Lille, in October.
- December 22d, Grenoble : Bouygues shop windows are broken and a tag is left behind : “ Bouygues builds prisons“. This shop has been attacked several times.
- December 23rd Paris : A walk, tags and posters in the Barbes and Goutte d‘Or area. On banks that denounce the sans-papiers and other targets one could read : « Fire to all prisons ! », « La Poste denounces sans-papiers ! », « the BNP denounces sans-papiers to the police », « cops are pigs » in front of the main police station of the area, « estate war = war on poor » on a real estate agency, and « cops, pigs, murderers » on a school in front of a police station in Goutte d‘Or, and more…
Thousands of flyers and brochures are given to the passing people and slogans are shouted, such as « freedom for all, with or without papers » and « cops, pigs, murders »…
- January 1st, Paris : After midnight, fireworks and firecrackers are launched around the detention center of Villepinte and the detention center of Vincennes, accompanied with shouts of « freedom ! », to greet those locked up.
-January 9th, Paris:Flash-demonstration in Montreuil.
During 2 hours, about 20 people re-decorated the metro, banks and streets with hundreds of posters and graffitis. This demonstration can be read a a continuuity of the marchs in Bellville and La goutte d‘Or areas.
SOLIDARITY ACTION WEEK
-January 16th, Paris: “ Because we don‘t need to wait to be 15000 people to act against what destroy us“.
A march in east-Paris, to show solidarity with the sans-papiers workers in struggle, and the Vincennes detainees in trial. The march passed through the du Tramway Porte des Lilas building sites, and then to Menilmontant strikes places. Hundreds of flyers and posters got around, while major circulation axes were disturbed.Banks and other collaborators were getting some pressure. Two other strikes places received the visitors.
-Januray 16th, Bordeaux: Flash-action.
About 100 people demonstrated to a Bouygues building site, and then to Bougygues office. Posters covered all the front.
January 16th, Angers: Wild demonstration. On the front banner one could read: solidarity with the alleged arsonists of the Vinennes detention center“. Posters redecorated the town; posters about the solidarity week, and about Sternokerzeel detention center ( Belgium).
-Januray 18th, Paris: Arson against La Poste.
Arson against cash automates, in Clavel street, in the 19th district. Two trash cans were also put on fire. A graffiti:“ La Poste denounces. solidarity. Vincennes „
-January 19th, Lyon: BNP banks and Bouygues office were covered by graffitis.
-January 19th, Besancon: Solidarity Fireworks for the detainees of Besançon La Butte prison.
„On January 19th 2008, Ivan and Bruno (and then Isa, Farid and Juan) got arrested in Vincennes and then imprisonned for their participation to the struggle against
sans-papiers deportation. This case is still not judged. And they are still paying for it.
On January 19th 2009, in Bordeaux, the Detention Center for migrants burnt down; this center where in passing humen where stocked, waiting for their deportation.
On January 19th 2010, a comrade was sentenced to one year of prison, accused for his attempt to bring material support ( as meat, communication and entertainmnent means) to the detainees of that jail; he’s now roting in there.“
-January 19th, Bordeaux: Wild demonstration. Crackers, smoke bombs, flyers and about 250 people.
-January 20th, Grenoble: Banners in solidarity hang in the town. Also a lot of posters on the walls.
-January 21st, Grenoble: Several banks of the center, as also Ibis Hotel and Bouygues shops found themselves closed with glue in the locks. One Bouygues shops had its glass broken. Many graffities all over the town.
-January 23rd, Paris: In the 11, 12, 14, 15 and 17 districts of Paris, 27 cash-machines were sabotaged: La Poste, Credit Lyonnais, Societe Generale and CIC banks were damaged with acide or hammer blows. Stickers were let to precise these banks denounce sans-papiers.
-January 23rd, Paris: Walk in solidarity with Vincennes. About 15 arrested, one kept.